The Barbershop Harmony Society was started in 1938 by a fellow named O. C. Cash. O. C. loved that good four-part harmony and enjoyed nothing more than singing with three other guys. His pet project soon brought in many other men who shared his love for the "Barbershop" sound and, in practically no time at all, the first barbershop quartets were formed. They have been forming ever since, and the West Valley Chorus has several currently active chapter quartets. These are quartets with at least one active member in the chorus.
Alphabetically they are:


Updated: 08/06/2020 Tech Contact: Evan Weinzinger